Thursday, April 15, 2010

Home and resting

Hey guys,

I know it has been a fair amount of time between posts, but that is just because I moved back home in Burlington and it took me a bit of time to get everything back up and running.

I have found my camera and I therefore think that I may start Video Blogging or as those in the biz call it "Vlogging". I think it will be a fun and interesting adventure and I welcome you all to join me.

Obviously now that I have finished University I will no longer be blogging - as much - about all the campus politics and maybe focus more on provincial and federal politics.

I am currently looking for a job, so if anyone has any ideas or is looking for someone to work for them for a decent rate please let me know ASAP so that I can start making money.

I will be sure to keep all of you updated on my exploits through this beginning step of this new stage in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment