Saturday, April 24, 2010

Facebook?

It seems that our beloved Facebook is down for the time being. Either that or a massive virus has gone around that makes the Facebook page unavailable and makes the first Google search result of Facebook "Karibu Facebook" and sniffs out our password from that.

I'm doing a system scan of my computer to figure things out. In the mean time, is anyone else having the same problem?

This got me thinking. It seems like we have become so dependent on Facebook that it seems weird to have it not be there. Perhaps this is a good thing, not being able to access this social networking site.

I suppose we'll find out sooner or later what is up. In the mean time I'll just have to use Twitter?..

4 comments:

  1. I've been having problems with it off and on all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FB is working fine. 1:27pm , Quebec

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......'This got me thinking. It seems like we have become so dependent on Facebook that it seems weird to have it not be there'

    yes, indeed. That's why I take time 'off FB' ie deactivate my account. I saw what fb was doing to my friends, who were uploading 3-4 times a day from their iphones, and I was reading it :). Gotta have another life. Ohh- you too!. Hey it's a beautiful day - outside. Daria. S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have book marked it nice blogs you write see Free  how to grow twitter followers here

    ReplyDelete