Sunday, April 4, 2010

Aramark

Can I just say how frustrated I am with Aramark right now?

What type of company can get off doing a minimalist job and get a prospect for an expansion? I walk down there and they're missing tomatoes, no sausage for breakfast, sometimes they don't have hashbrowns. What makes them think that they could handle the amount of people that would be coming down to eat EVERYDAY if they can't even uphold the quality of C1C.

If I was not doing my job at work, they would not turn around and give me a raise, so why is Aramark so different? I feel sorry for anyone after me who will end up having to eat at one of their places exclusively. They claim they'll have shrimp cocktails, my bet is they'll be missing the shrimp.

That is all for today. Good luck on your exams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment